Saturday, June 26, 2010

Get Me Off of This AVON Website

I have absolutely no need to keep shopping on this AVON website but I had no idea they had such neat things to buy.  I feel like I have been shopping and never left the computer.  Hey this is great for someone that never goes out.  Now I can look beautiful for my husband.

That brings back some memories.  He use to tell me dthat his favorite thing for me to wear was my tee shirt and cut off jeans.  He also told me he knew I would have been cleaning house that day.  Oh the days that I would take my house apart and the kids would just pilfer all day in the old stuff that had been in the closets for ages............they felt they had brand new toys...........they had a good time and I felt so peaceful that night when all things were put back in their places and all things were clean.  I miss those days.  I want my house cleaned but my husband does all that and he really does a better job at cleaning the carpets than I did.  He really dont have that much time to do all that but you know he does a good job at what he does.  I am thankful he helps me.

I am terrible at sitting here looking at all the stuff I feel needs to be done like raking the dust bunnies off the fan blades. and cleaning the base boards

Brent is coming home for a few days this weekend and I remember so well when Sue and David and Louellen and Coy would come home from California..........Momma wanted everything just perfect and we worked and worked at cleaning..........but momma kept a clean house.........she just wnated all the beds changed out and out and the curtains washed and floors mopped and space made for suitcases , etc.   so they would be able to relax and enjoy their time at home....I understood then and I miss that now........cause I want to do the same things.................Cannot but Brents bed is Seans bed and his is always clean with fresh linens cause he sleeps with grandma and grandpa..........and his room has to be cleaned often any way cause he has allergies and i try to keep it dust free as best i can.  He is a really special little man and so funny.  

Look at my blog today...........I am just jumping around so I am going to go do something else.................Not shop AVON......want too much of that stuff.  I'll have it so caked on it wont be funny...............this person that wishes someone would come to my house to cut my hair...........so afraid of getting short of breath in the salon.  so embarrassing.  

2 comments:

Nana said...

I too have started a shopping cart on the Avon website... Gotta weed it out a little...
Hope you have a great visit.
LOVE YA
Nite..

Anonymous said...

Jump around! And have fun on the Avon site! I told Mom I need a book, I much prefer the little catalog.