Friday, July 30, 2010

I am blessed

The lady next door, Lucille Royse use to quilt a lot and she called me the other day and asked me not to buy any more material to quilt with that she had mountains of it and would give it to me.  She brought me a box full of beautiful material and some quilting books.  I am blessd. 
I was blessed twice in one day yesterday, Louellen and Coy were going to the dr. in Little Rock and I happened to call her and she went by Sams and picked up some things for me that I desperately needed.  I am blessed to have a sister that would do that for me and just let me payher for those things she gets for me.  Louellen is truly a blessing to me.  And not forgetting the sister that just had to go and start selling Avon ......  I just cant stay off that website.  Ha!!!

No comments: