Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Brent Home for a Week

Brent came home for a visit this past week.  We enjoyed having him here although I was sick most of that time and I just moaned and groaned.  Didnt mean to but guess I am getting old.  You guys need to know that I really guess to be the youngest, I am the oldest cause I complain more than you all do.

So embarrassed that Brent found out how I really live.  I truly dont go shopping and I dont even get to jump in the car and run to the grocery store any more.  But boy can I spend money.  I can sit right here in the living room and spend every dime we make and could bring in in a year ..............all in one day.  Before I could get to the bank with our state tax , a friend wanted to get us to pay for their camping spot in Redfield as they didnt have the money until................tomorrow.  Ha!  oh well she did pay me back........most dont.

She is the person that goes to Tyson for me and picks up the chicken I fry.  I really like that causes she gets boneless skinless chicken breast at a very reasonable price.  Love to buy cases of that so I dont have to worry whether we are having, chicken, or chicken or chicken for supper.  I never have to concern my self with that..............dont even have to thaw it out.  Just cook.  If it calls for uncooked chicken then we are up a creek cause I havent done that in a long time.

1 comment:

Nana said...

OK, Get OFF that Avon Website... So glad Brent got to come. Is he staying?? Hope you are having a good visit...

LOVE YA
Nan